Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Monday night

I was so proud of myself for going out last night for two reasons.
1. Being social
2. Exercise
Then I wake up this morning and my husband notices I have wind burn on my face. That's right. Wind burn. The coldness and wind from last night's walk made my face all red and blotchy... See, this is why exercise is bad...


The lighting made it less red..
My walk last night was very difficult,
One word.
Anxiety.
It's a bitch. Plain and simple.
See here for more information.

Since I was oh so depressed about my red and blotchy face.. I needed a pick me up and remembered the cake pop I had in the fridge at work. Thank you Lori! Soooo delicious. Cake on a stick. Love.


Since my husband's at a meeting.. I made favorite quick and easy meal. Spaghetti with pickles. Yes, pickles. No, not because I'm pregnant. Mmmmmmm. Try it.

Doesn't look as appetizing.. but taste delicious.
And finally.. I just opened my e-mail to find a reply from Erin at Living in Yellow. Thank you Erin! You made my night. You are so sweet! Seriously peeps. Check. Her. Out. Now.

I also have to give a shout out to Janna from Perception is Everything and Kelly from Messy Dirty Hair. I had some questions and these two ladies stepped up and replied quickly. I really appreciate it when successful bloggers help the beginners! Thank you ladies!

It's 8:30pm. I should make my hubby some dinner. Oops.

1 comment:

  1. I think I'll take your word on the pickles and spaghetti ;) Happy to help, girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...