Wednesday, November 14, 2012

THAT Just Happened

 Sneezing and Pregnancy


You see.. there's a lot to learn when you're pregnant.
There are some major changes happening. *shocker*
Luckily, the only symptoms I've had so far are bigger boobs (woohoo) and heartburn...
Which to be honest is a hell of a lot better than morning sickness..
Anyways, one thing I've recently discovered is the proper way to sneeze.
And there IS a proper way to sneeze just so you know.
You see, a couple of weeks ago I sneezed out of the blue... and totally peed myself a bit.
How was I supposed to know your bladder does wonky things while pregnant??
So whenever I sneeze and burst out laughing, my husband asks "You just peed yourself, didn't you?"
Which makes me laugh even harder and run faster to the bathroom.
 
THAT totally happened. Last night.
Marci
 
***Don't forget to enter to win a $10 GC to either Starbucks or Sephora (your choice!) HERE***
 
_____________________________________________
This is something I've never done before.
You should try it. 
It can be quite funny.
Here's the info.
 
We don't know about you, but our favorite bloggers are the ones with the most ridiculous stories.
You know, the ones you stalk daily while you're supposed to be working?
The ones who make you snort your coffee out of your nose or choke on your bagel?

Example: Our dear friends Whitney, Kait, or Taylor for starters...
We thought:
What if there was a weekly link up that brought all of these posts together?
A highlight reel of insanity, per say.
Posts of things that happened to us that week that were totally
The rules are simple
1// Follow Samantha & Kaitlyn via GFC
2// Write up a post, link it up here, pee yourself laughing at everyone else
Your post can literally be 2 lines if you want...we don't care. As long as it is ridiculous, shocking, unbelievable, or hilarious.
 

6 comments:

  1. Hahahahaa yes, no one told me that either!! Guess it's one of those things we had to figure out the hard way! :)

    Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I think this link up is a great idea! Who doesn't want to take a few minutes to read something funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha - somehow I knew where you were going with your title. But then, your hubby's response is the best. I could see where that gets you every time.

    Stopping by from the linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your pregnancy! what i noticed was the hideous gas i always had; like so hideous it made my eyes water! but it's all worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Just wait - things get even more wonky! Oh, and then once your child is born, don't be surprised when you start having conversations about poop!

    Stopping by from That Just Happened.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I've been told!! :) It will defnitely be different but I'm looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...