Monday, August 5, 2013

10 years too fast

Can you believe the calendar says August... of 2013?? It's almost depressing. I remember when the week before Christmas was a painfully slow process. Then in high school, detention class dragged on for what seemed like an eternity. All I wanted to do was graduate, move on, and be an adult.

Silly me.

I miss being a kid with no responsibility, You know, when hard decisions consisted of what color binders you wanted for school or what POGS to play. Good times.
 
Ahh.. the 90's.

It's sick to think I graduated 10 YEARS ago! I grabbed my diploma and hopped on a plane across the country as fast as I could. The friends I grew up with (who were closer to me than my own family) are complete strangers. Hell, the friends I have now are almost strangers since I became a mom. Oops. But seriously, you don't realize how precious time is until years later.

My advice to all the youngin's out there:

Stop growing up so damn fast.
Ignore drama.
Be a kid.
Live life.
Be happy.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...